8 in stock
The GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch is worn by kids and synced up to smartphones carried by their parents. Parents can track where their children are through a downloadable app, send alerts like “dinner’s ready,” or even dial the smart watch to talk to them.
The GPS Kid Tracker Smart Wristwatch has a pedometer terminal equipped with a vibration sensor, the terminal will start smart pedometer during your exercise. You can connect the watch with a smartphone by Bluetooth. The watch terminal will alarm if the Bluetooth is beyond a safe distance. How to Shutdown the watch? There are three ways to shut down the watch, first: Press the Power Switch button on the watch, second: via the App remote shutdown on your smartphone and the third: Power-off
- Support Pedometer, Radio Controlled, GPS, Sleep Monitor, Anti-Lost, SIM card, Terminal SOS emergency alarm, Low-battery alarm, Watch-removal alarm
- compatible with IOS 6.0 or latest. Android system 2.3 or latest
- When children encounter risks, press SOS button for emergency help
- Know where the children are at anytime by using GPS
- 420mAh lithium battery lasts about 2-3 days. Long battery life
- 6months warranty
- The app supports Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 6 or above telephones, and Android 2.3 and above.
- Pls scan the QR code to install App(From the image)
- The SIM card needs an active GPRS and Caller ID function
8 in stock