Car Battery Booster Cable Small Sizes :
Booster Cable is an electric cable used to connect a discharged battery to a power source for charging.Many motorists carry booster cables. It is a method of starting an automobile or other vehicle powered by an internal combustion engine when the vehicle’s battery has been discharged.
Heavy Duty Jumper Cables. Use to jump dead batteries in cars, trucks, generators and more.
- Insulated color coded handles
- Heavy duty parrot jaw clamps
- Tangle-Free Cable
- Suitable for both 12 & 24 Volt Systems500 Amp Capacity
- Shock Proof
- Durable and flexible wire
- Tangle-free construction.