Paybest offers a 7 day return policy for products we sell . If something goes wrong with an eligible product and you notify us within 7 days of receiving the item, we will help you to reach a satisfactory resolution such as a return for replacement, exchange, or refund.
After 7 days, our return policy expires and refunds/returns/exchanges are no longer covered. However, if you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason and the return policy has expired, you can still contact us at email@example.com and we will try to help if we can.
If the product has a manufacturer’s warranty that is still active after the return time frame has elapsed, the buyer should contact the manufacturer directly.
Products in the categories below are not eligible for return:
- Products that have been installed, used, or altered from their original condition
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Products damaged due to misuse
- Products in the Games, Music, Movies and Computer Software category that are not faulty and have been opened/unsealed
- Products in the Beauty, Health and Personal care category
- Jewelry, innerwear, lingerie, and socks
- Weave on and other hair extensions
- Products in the Books category
- Products with broken package seals
- Products that were ordered and received in good condition
- Items with NO returns policyDefective products with manufacturer’s warranties have different policies:
If a product is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, the product’s manufacturer has authorized third-party repair service providers to repair their products. For these products, you may be directed to contact the manufacturer or service center to handle issues covered under the warranty and receive your repair or replacement free of charge.
General Return Process
1. Registration of Complaint:
Register your complaint before the return policy expires
2. Complaint Review:
Within 48 hours, your request will be reviewed by us.
3. Complaint Feedback:
After your complaint is reviewed, your item may or may not be authorized for return depending on the ‘General Return Policy Eligibility’ factors described above.
If return is not authorized, this will be communicated along with the relevant reasons. If return is authorized, you will be sent an authorization along with appropriate information on where to drop off the item.
4. Return of Item:
If return is authorized, you will be asked to return the item within the timeframe communicated while ensuring that:
- The item is returned in its original packaging with all accessories intact
- The item is in the same condition it was in when delivered
- The invoice is included with the reason for return written on it
5. Return Confirmation:
Once your return is received you will receive a confirmation, however if the item does not meet the criteria required for #4 – Return of Item, your return may be declined. Please note that this confirmation is simply a confirmation of the return and not of any defect, etc. as the item has not been inspected thoroughly.
6. Resolution Processing:
Depending on the exact issue final resolution after return confirmation may happen very quickly or may take longer. Scenarios involving relatively detailed inspections or examinations may take longer.
7. Final Resolution:
Your repair, replacement, refund or exchange will be on its way to you.